Company Incorporation + FREE Consulting
Company Registration in Nigeria with ease!
Get your CAC Limited Liability Company Registration in Nigeria delivered within a few days anywhere in Nigeria at the best rate. Plus, you get FREE business consulting business support services from our experts consultants.
Plug into the Possibilities of CAMA 2020
Forming and structuring a Company in Nigeria has never been better. Now with the new Companies and Allied Matters' Act (CAMA) 2020, you can start a company with a single Director or shareholder. Yeah! Its your company, structure it the way you want. And if you have multiple directors/shareholders, the new CAMA allows you distribute shareholding and control in a more flexible way. We have 15+ years of experience in business formation and will assist you take advantage of this new CAMA.
Let our Best Experts handle your Company Incorporation for you.
Get Your Company Documents Delivered by Professionals. Focus on running your actual business while we handle stressful part of setting the company up.
Whatever your idea company formation need is, we have the right options for you. Our straight-forward and flexible pricing ensures we accommodate your budget without compromising quality service.
More Company Incorporation Options
Incorporate a 100% Foreign owned Company in Nigeria
Incorporate a small financial, fintech company or Micro finance bank
Group of Companies
Incorporate a group of companies**
Company Legal Pack
Get more than Just Company Incorporation
Add all the legal compliance you need to get your business up and running to your company incorporation as a bundle — or pick what you want and order separately. Whatever you choose, it’ll help you stay compliant without worries.
Company Legal Pack Standard Promo
Company Legal Pro
*Tax Clearance Certificate delivery may be delayed by 2 weeks.
Company Legal Premium
*Tax Clearance Certificate, Trademark and NAFDAC Registrations approval delivery may be delayed.
Over 11,500 Customers Cannot be Wrong
Frequently Asked Questions
Over 11,500 Small Businesses in Nigeria rely on us for their business launch and growth.
Once we have your details, we get your company name approved and handle the documentation of all legal documents for the incorporation which we will submit to you for final vetting. Once you have vetted the documents, we will make submissions and follow up the final approval with the Corporate Affairs Commission
As soon as your certificate and other Certified True Copy documents are ready, our delivery partners will pick them up and deliver to your address. And the best part is that it will be done in 2-6 weeks, depending on your order option.
Develop a unique identity and compete with bigger businesses.
Build a corporate image and earn more trust and credibility.
Protect your business and personal assets.
Structure your business for growth.
Get access to funding and investment opportunities.
Be it small private limited liability company incorporation or a specialised company in industries like banking, fintech, security, consulting or general contracts, we have accredited CAC agents with more than 15 years experience in company incorporation.
1. A Limited liability company is a legal entity and provides corporate identity and legal protection against liabilities.
2. If you are going into partnership with other people or bringing in investors, a company incorporation provide more clarity about ownership and possession for its stakeholders and a broader legal framework to protect you and the business.
3. A limited liability company has more expansion capability than a business name as it can accommodate and integrate more business activities and objects.
4. Some industries require that businesses are only formalised as companies. Examples are banking, corporate consulting, security, insurance, shipping, finance, bureau de change, etc.
5. Some organisations will take you more serious when entering into business relationships with you if you are a company than if you are a small entreprise.
1. An idea of the type of business you want to incorporate.
2. A valid government issued identification.
3. A business operating address and other contact information.
Once you have ordered our business registration service, we will send you a simple checklist to enable us commence the process.
Still have a question? Chat with a Consultant or Call 0908 777 0008
* Free business support services and Free business consulting is limited to free business startup advise, drafting company memorandum and articles of association, business name suggestion, corporate account opening, TIN Certificate processing, access to Starthub.ng shared workspace and shared support staff at our physical locations.
** You should have at least 3 limited liability companies with the same directors/shareholders to qualify to incorporate a group of companies in Nigeria.
^ FREE tax consulting refers to a limited time with a Consultant on basic tax compliance guides and Tax Identification Number processing.
Copyright © 2018 - 2021, Starthub Services. All Rights Reserved.